The JumpKingPlus’ Documentation v2.1
Welcome to the documentation for custom levels, reskins and collections on Jump King using JumpKingPlus!
On your left, you can find the table of contents with everything you should need to know on how to make a custom level or a custom reskin/collection.
- Added size for screen files (thanks to DinoScythe63!)
- Added compatibility column for the newest JumpKingPlus version (v1.7.1).
- Added documentation for custom RGBA accents and missing StartingPosition details.
- Added additional details for disabling the percentage in a specific location.
- Fixed optional/required tags’ position.
- Fixed typo in configuration page.
If you would like to contribute:
- Create a pull request on the
wwwbranch and modify the content inside the
- Or join the Discord server and let us know what you’d like to edit.
If the contribution takes place, your name will be added onto the list of contributors.