Public release update. Download available here.
- Added a build mode to help level creators and editors. The Build Helper prints out on the right corner of your Jump King session:
- Current name location
- Current screen number
- X axis on the current screen
- Y axis on the current screen
- Boolean value that tells the player if they are standing on an ice, sand, snow or solid block or if they have triggered the knocked value.
- The Build Helper for obvious reasons works only for custom maps; why would you need that on a vanilla map!?
- The new build mode can be set inside the
JumpKing.exe.configfile (by putting the value to “True”).
- By default, the build mode enables the
Load and save positiontool.
- The cheats menu in-game will show only when cheats are on, custom maps will no longer trigger them.
- Fixed a problem where World Items were not possible to remove using the
“I’m slowly trying to improve the current Wix# installer but that thing sucks.” ~Phoenixx19
- Implemented functions that prints out the error, if the installer fails.