Public release update. Download available here.
- Introducing the Custom mode
- Added support for custom hitboxes (level.xnb) for future uses
- Added support for custom level screens (midground, foreground, background, scrolling and masks) for future uses
- Added support for custom locations for future uses
- Added support for custom audio (music, ambient and sound effects) for future uses
- Added support for custom fonts for future uses
- Added support for custom props for future uses
- Added support for custom Jump King’s inventory skins for future uses
- Added support for custom NPCs (textures, speeches and deals) for future uses
- Added support for custom ravens (birds and item carrying) for future uses
- Added support for custom ending screen titles for future uses
- Set to “custom mode” when a mod is installed.
- Display mod name when installed on the
Stats Displaymenu and above the title screen
- Updated JumpKingRPC functionality with the custom mode
- Added custom picture on the JumpKingRPC for custom maps
- Read story mode and locations inside the
location_settings.xmlfile instead of hard coded locations. Only when custom mode is available since is still unstable and hard coded is faster
Added a new game mechanic, will be used soon!
- “Workshop” button that redirects you to a section of the JumpKingPlus website where you can find:
- Custom levels
- All the documentation you need
- Common rules while designing a level
- And more!
Added a custom level on the workshop section page to help you build your first level!
- Added an external tool (requested by MERNY!) called JKPlusModManager that lets you:
- Unload a previous mod
- Load a new mod
- Added the
Load and Save positiontool
Insertkey to save position
Homekey to load position
- Fixed installer causing problems with your binds, no more problems now!
- Fixed the “hardcoded babe” with the addition on the babe.xml file inside in settings folder.
Do not change this unless you know what you are doing! (thanks Erik from Nexile!)
- Removed Music Library future feature to avoid copyright infringement from Nexile AB.
- Removed music items from custom maps to prevent massive sizes.
Release fixes (rip previous 60 downloads :( )
- Updated installer the installer for the two common issues:
- Already existing